SPECIAL PRICING: This course is offered at 25% off our normal price through November 30th, 2014. To receive a 25% discount, use promotion code: 20COTM14
Looking for the Hazardous Waste Management Refresher? Click here.
The RCRA/EPA Hazardous Waste Management Course Online was developed by Compliance Solutions to keep you, your employees and your management staff ahead of State and Federal laws governing compliance, with 40 CFR 262.34 and 265.16. The Environmental Protection Agency or EPA, requires all facilities that generate hazardous waste, have training that includes detailed regulatory requirements.
The RCRA/EPA Hazardous Waste Management (Initial Training) - Online, commonly referred to as EPA's "Initial" training is designed for employees without previous experience or training in Hazardous Waste Management. Students who successfully complete this online training will be issued a certification under 40 CFR 262.34 and 265.16, EPA's "Hazardous Waste Management Standard.
Sample topics included in this online course:
- Emergency response
- Waste characterization
- Transportation container marking and labeling
- Waste minimization, and manifesting
- History of the RCRA Law
- Solid Waste, Hazardous Waste, and Recycling
- Summary of Regulations for Generators of Hazardous Waste and TSDFs
- Generator Regulations
- Transporter Requirements
- HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response)
- Incinerators, Boilers, and Industrial Furnaces
- RCRA Air Emission Standard
- TSD Facility Requirements
- Used Oil Management
- Land Disposal Restrictions
- Underground Storage Tanks
This 16-Hour online training course, will teach you how to understand and simplify applicable EPA regulations and most importantly, learn to apply them at your facility. Please be aware that additional training under OSHA's HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response) 1910.120 and DOT Hazardous Materials Shipping 49 CFR 172.704 may be required for you and your employees depending on your facility's specific circumstances. For further information or questions, please contact a Compliance Solutions at 800-711-2706 x 1.
- Prerequisites: This online course is designed for employees WITHOUT previous experience or training.
Course Length: 16-Hours